Fundraising opportunities through the PTO
· Target Take Charge of Education: Target Red Card not only gives its holders 5% of off a total purchase each time they shop and free shipping for online purchases, it also gives a percentage of each transaction to a designated school. For more information and to sign up, go to http://www.target.com/redcard/benefits-target-rewards or talk to an employee at Target’s guest services.
· Stop&Shop A+ Rewards: Every year Stop&Shop donates thousands of dollars to local schools. All you have to do is to sign up online once a year, and choose a school (or two) you want to support. Every time you shop, you’ll accrue points that will turn into cash that school can use for much needed supplies and enrichment activities for students. This program DOES NOT interfere with Gas Rewards. To sign up go to www.stopandshop.com, chose “Our Stores” tab at the top, and click on A+ Customer Registration. Our school’s ID is 06294.
· Box Tops For Education: Next time you are about to throw an empty cereal box into your recycling bin, or an empty Kleenex box, check for a little stamp at the top. All General Mills cereals (think Cheerios, Reeses’and many others), Kimberly Clark paper products, Betty Crocker, Old El Paso, Progresso products have box tops on their packaging. Carefully clip, and start saving. We collect box tops twice a year, and last year Fort Banks earned $1,200. Ten cents per box top doesn’t seem like a lot, but it does add up!
· Labels4Education: Similar to Box tops, and includes over 2,500 products, some of them Gold Fish crackers, Campbell’s soup, V8 juice, and many, many more. Clip and save separately from Box tops. http://www.labelsforeducation.com
· RecycleRewards: We collect empty printer cartridges and send them off to a company that recycles them and gives us cash back.